I love the finished product.
Photography by Ross - the card from him and Avery.
This is part of what Ross did at school. His answers cracked me up. I remember how proud of himself he was the day he 'realized' my name was Scarlett Errand b/c we like running errands together.
More school gifts. Avery did the painting on the left and Ross did the pot on the right. On the back of it he wrote I Love You. Our school does so great with the gifts for parents.
It has zinnias planted in it and we've had fun watching them sprout!
Up next were some pictures. The one thing I really ever ask for every year is a picture of me and the kids. You see Avery wasn't excited about the idea. She wanted to play outside!
I was truly shocked to see that we ended up with a picture where she wasn't crying.
My sweet boy! Always good for a hug and to make me feels special. In continuing with the tradition he and his Daddy went to the store and bought me a new dress. Ross picked it out all by himself.
Photography by RossOh what's this? No tears? She's getting her way and playing for a second before church.
Mam and he grands! (Gavin was already eating lunch)
I got in the pic too! It was a really great day! The weather was good so we were able to do some things outside. Any day is a good day when we you get to spend it with family.



No comments:
Post a Comment