Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easter

Easter morning was a lot of fun. The kids were so excited to see what the Easter Bunny brought them. 
 Both got new sunglasses which, of course, Avery was super excited about.
They also got new swim suits. Mrs. Laura told me where she'd heard a good idea is each year the Easter Bunny brings new suits and I loved that idea.
Trying on his new shades.
Trying on his new shades. :) At one point she was wearing both pair but I didn't get a picture. Girl loves some sunglasses.
They were so sweet with each other and went through the baskets for a while.
Up next was getting ready. Despite the look on his face he was quite excited about his bow tie. I made it the night before and was so excited that it looked good. (He wasn't interested in a picture as I was interrupting Tom and Jerry.)
Ms. Priss looked so cute in her dress. I was so glad it fit b/c I probably would have cried otherwise. This is the best picture I have of it.  I loved the little red belt too.
We tried to herd the cats for a picture but...
 this is the best we have. As you can see Avery was quite over the entire situation.
 They had a much better picture minus Gavin, as he was ready for a nap.
 During nap time the eggs were hidden so that was a fun surprise.
 Even Avery hunted a few.
 A basket full!
  Cousins sampling a few of their prizes.
 Sweet Gavin woke up and came out to play.
 A little photo op with Daddy.
 G had the best time in the grass playing with the eggs.
 Taking a little break in the shade. (oh yes - she got a new pink big baby in her Easter basket at Poppy and Granny's)
The boys were able to talk Uncle Steve into getting his gator for some riding around the circle.
I'm sure she was telling him all about her great day.
It was a very good day. The weather couldn't have been better and spending time with family is always a good thing.

 A little comparison picture from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment