Friday, September 9, 2011

General Update

Now that I finally got the blog updated with our vacation photos we'll go back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Ross went to the golf course for the first time with his putter and LOVED it! I didn't get to go so Daddy was in charge of photos. This is it! :( I'm happy I did get one though to mark the occasion. They'll definitely go back now that the weather is cooler!
The other day I was going through my jewelry looking for something and Ross decided he wanted to wear a bracelet (or 20) and a ring. He's posing!
It wasn't a complete ensemble without his John Deere hat! That is definitely his favorite hat right now. I don't know how he kept all those bracelets on. He had me put them on at one point and combined they were HEAVY.
On Memorial Day we went to the park and Papa, Granny, Uncle Brent, Aunt Lexie, and Alex went too! I was quite happy to have some help since the lovely carpal tunnel has set in with the pregnancy. I had not missed it since it went away after having Ross.
Alex liked Ross' tricycle.
Alex and his Daddy went down the big slide together. (pssst... they kind of got stuck on Brent's sandals at one point)
Fun climbing on everything!
So happy to be back at the park now that the crazy heat is gone!
Alex was having such a good time playing in the tunnel but every time I would look in he'd get a very solemn expression on his face.
We've had such fun lately being able to play outside. We also got to see goats and baby chicks when we went to visit Mam but I forgot my camera. Ross LOVED it! We'll definitely be going back and hopefully I'll have my camera next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment