Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"Fireman Sam clothes"

I made the mistake of asking Ross last week if he wanted to be a fireman or a Razorback football player for Halloween. He gave me a very enthusiastic FIREMAN SAM!! Well, I realized my mistake when 20 minutes later he started crying wanting his clothes. I told him I had to buy them but he was still quite upset. The next day I ordered them with a delivery of Friday. Every day Ross would ask where his clothes were and I'd say the mailman had them. He was none too happy with the mailman, especially after the mailman failed to deliver them on Friday! We had to go the entire weekend with no Fireman Sam clothes!

Monday when we arrived home there was a box on the porch and a very happy little boy!
It is so cute! (which I've been told I can't say anymore about Ross' things b/c Ross walks around saying how cute stuff is now) :<) I didn't realize it had the red suspenders so that was a great surprise.The boots were delivered yesterday and again there was a very happy little boy in the Martin household. He'll probably expect another surprise today after such a big week of exciting deliveries!

No comments:

Post a Comment