Mam's birthday was on Wednesday so we all went to her house Saturday for birthday dinner. It was so nice outside that we played first! A little baseball! (and yes he crushed it!)

Next he rode the John Deere down the hill. They've recently gotten to upper portion of their road paved so it makes for some fun to ride the toys down! It goes fast so someone has to stand in front of Ross to slow him down.

Uncle Brent pulled Alex down in the wagon. Daddy was helping Ross back up the hill. It is quite steep!

Finally made it!

Then it was time to ride the tricycle down.

A wee bit easier to push him back up since it has the handle on top! Of course I'm saying that not really knowing since I was taking pictures. Hey though I'm pregnant and yes I don't mind playing that card from time to time! :)

Just to prove we were there for birthday reasons here is the cake. Note the #2 candle. I forgot candles and it isn't a party without blowing out the candle - just ask Ross! We had to use his birthday candle from this year. Alex wanted to help blow it out too!

No comments:
Post a Comment