Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swimming fun

We went swimming at Nana Ann's on Saturday and had such a good time! The water was quite warm though. Ross is getting much more comfortable in the water and is really enjoying it. (the husband played in a golf tournament that morning and got a little redneck - ya think?) Alex, Aunt Lexie, and Uncle Brent went swimming too!Ross wanted to go into the deep end so he held the noodle and kicked while we kind of pulled him around.Like I said the water was warm so every now and then I'd sit on the stairs and cool off. Ross had to join me a few times.He's swimming with his floaties with no help from anyone! Look at those rosy cheeks!The boys really like the basketball and didn't want to share with each other. Note Ross in the background swimming with no help! He wanted to "chillax" on the noodles like Mommy was doing. Uncle Brent was a shark trying to get him!More chillaxing. He'd tell you that was what he was doing too. "I chillaxing!" There is a Little Tikes slide set up in the shallow end for the little kids and I think that is such a brilliant idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment