It started out great - they have a wonderful waiting room with all sorts of things to do. First Ross tried out the airplane game. He loved to make it fly from side to side.
Then he decided he'd play with the trucks. He had much fun doing that!
Then he played in the tree that has a spot in the middle with a TV (Scooby Doo was on) and a bench. He didn't really watch the cartoon but he liked to go in one side and out the other to play hide-n-seek.
He found a friend that would see-saw with him too! So, all was well! I thought this will be great! He's going to do awesome!
This is the only 'person' in our party that got in the chair. Our buddy Blue tried to show Ross that it wasn't a big deal and it still didn't work.
They even had TVs on the ceiling with a movie playing that had dogs and cats in it! Still it wasn't happening!
In the end the dentist did finally manage to work his mirror in Ross' mouth while I was holding Ross and looked at this teeth. He said all looked well and we will try again in 6 months. He did get a prize and stickers so I'll at least be able to get him back through the door for another go at it.



Oh no, Scarlett! I just scheduled Anderson an appointment this morning for next week. I hope he doesn't do the same thing. I've been trying to work it up - telling him how fun it's going to be, he'll get prizes, and all that! Right now he seems like he's excited about going. Fingers crossed!! Hopefully Ross's next visit will be better!
ReplyDelete