Ross has entered the Band-Aid era. He fell at church on Sunday and came home with a purple band-aid. He actually did need one with the fall but now if he barely bumps something or falls he immediately asks for one - often he asks for one even if he hasn't fallen but he'll say something hurts so he needs one. They are only needed on his legs. I believe it is so that he can see them easily. :<) The band-aids we currently have are Sesame Street. He asks for a "Mr. Ernie" one a lot. We think it is funny b/c we have a special Mr. Ernie we talk about often. He bought Ross a big big tractor!

On Sunday night I was putting him to bed and he was crying that his knee hurt. He had a bad mosquito bite right above his knee that was really itchy. So I was rubbing it for him as he was going to sleep. He got still and asked to say prayers so we did (for the 2nd time) and during this prayer I asked Jesus to come sleep with him that night, kiss his knee to make it better, and rub his knee while Ross was asleep. This made Ross really happy. When he woke up the next morning he announced that Jesus did in fact sleep with him and kissed his knee to make it better! Sweet little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment