Buddy Josh and Mr. Brad were up for the fun too!
This was the best truck of the night. The driver was awesome. He almost flipped here but somehow managed to come out of it.
Kind of, decent air.
Uncle Steve was there.
Kevin, Poppy, and Dad was there too.
I don't know if Mr. Brad would own up to it but it seemed like he thought it was pretty cool too.
Another pretty good one.
Ross absolutely loved the motorcycles. I think he talks about them more than the trucks now. You can't go to an event with us without having cotton candy.
Words can't describe just how sticky Josh was by the time it was over.
At the very end someone finally decided to jump the van. Woo hoo!
It was good fun and a good memory. I will say there was SO much talking in between the trucks taking their turn. I don't remember so much down time when we went as small kids. The boys didn't mind it though. That was their time to attack Uncle Steve.



No comments:
Post a Comment