Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Avery turns 2!

Our little girl turned 2 on Sunday. Time has flown. We had her a family birthday party on Saturday. Her Mam got her 3 balloons. She was beyond excited!
Oh thanks brother for such a great picture. He wore his 5 shirt since she had on her 2 shirt.
The Schnackenberg's came to the party too. Avery loves them!
Time for presents. SHOES from Poppy and Granny! (Tiara from Lexie and opened early. ha)
Sofia the First doll and book from Emma and the Schnackenberg's.
A baby doll from us.
Using her wand on the kitty.
Once she finished with the kitty it was time to feed the baby.
Miss Priss was none too happy waiting on her cupcake.
...but once she saw it with the candles - all smiles.
She did a great job blowing out the candles.
She did an even better job eating only the cookie and the cupcake icing. :)
I made the cupcakes myself, from scratch, which is a rarity around our house. I was really happy with them and Avery knew exactly who it was "NINNIE!".
The party wouldn't be complete without a 2 yr old tantrum.
Fast forward to her actual birthday on Sunday and we had cinnamon rolls.
My little rebel princess.
This is a card she got from Uncle Steve and Aunt Wendy. Minnie actually hula hoops on it and she loves to watch it.
After church and nap it was time to play with her new stroller and she loaded it up all by herself. I really thought she'd quit doing that when she switched from the shopping cart to the stroller but not so much. She gives all her babies love.
Time for a stroll.
All over the house. Such a good little mommy to her babies.

Such a great birthday. Our whirlwind of parties is over until next year. I'm sure it'll be here when I blink. It is flying by so quickly and I try to savor every little bit - even her tantrums.

No comments:

Post a Comment