Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve morning we woke up and Snowflake a.k.a R-O-S-S had brought them a final gift and letter.  
After watching the kids all season "she" decided to bring them ornaments that reminded her of them. Avery got a much loved (as you can tell) Minnie Mouse ornament.
Ross got a hot dog. If you know my boy you know he LOVES hot dogs. He definitely didn't get that love from his mommy. YUCK
Once again the letter said Santa lifted the magic so the kids could tell our elf goodbye. Once again Ross was ecstatic! We even played hide and seek with our elf.
Avery even got a hug and kiss goodbye.
Once we got ready to go we went outside so Ross could sprinkle the reindeer food. He was SUPER meticulous about sprinkling it all over. I can't wait to see how Avery does it. I just feel like she'd dump the entire bag out in one spot.
Avery was more interested in running around than feeding the reindeer this year.
Per our usual Christmas plans we went to Mom's for Christmas Eve. Mom found these blow tea lights that the kids love. You can blow on them and they either turn on or off. Super cool!
 Such a cute Santa!
We always have non-traditional food for Christmas. This year was fish and all the usual sides. Avery LOVED the baked beans. It was really crazy how much she ate of them.
Next up were presents. I think the hit of the total gifts she was received with the Sofia dress up and the tea set. We haven't gone a day without having tea and most of the time it is with the princess.
 Ross got a super cool Nerf bow and dart set. If you say arrow he will quickly correct you.
 Your majesty.
 Grace was there as Doc McStuffins.
The boys played with one of Ross' gifts - an Angry Birds game. Ross loves it.
More playing with the candles.
I'm not sure how I managed it but this was literally the only picture of any adults that I took. This is also the only one I have of sweet Gavin.  
It was such a great day and a great start to our Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment