Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Birthday Cards from Friends

Ross' friends and teachers made him the best cards this year. He was so excited to show them to me.

This is from a teacher. He loved the candle coming out of the 5.
This is from Anna Beth.
This is the inside. He said, "Doesn't she make beautiful rainbows".
From his best buddy Josh.
This was the inside of Josh's card.  I think he loves Ross. :) They are the sweetest.
This is from his teacher - Ms. LeAnn.
From Holdyn. I love her heart.
She did a rainbow too.
This was a card he got from Emma at his birthday party. I love it! It has a rocket, ninja turtle, and a razorback. So cool!
This is the inside with a tractor.  
The back with a tree and truck.
I absolutely love seeing things his friends make for him. Such a great group of kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment