The boys showed zero mercy. Look at Ross sneaking off after his attack.
Josh was very interested in why the dead tree in the back yard hadn't been cut down yet. Good question!
Avery got in on the action too. Those boys don't scare her.
Coming back in for some more ammunition.
Daddy got a big water gun after them.
Josh did best of all and just picked up the sprinkler.
...and there was Aves just playing along with her water gun.
She kept putting it in upside down though, so wasn't very productive in her attempts.
...but she was happy.
The evil water gun duo. I have zero clue how my camera survived b/c they didn't show much mercy on me either.
Good times!



These photos are great and as a side note, we once had a tree growing up that was DOA but did not get taken down for years and I do mean years!
ReplyDeleteI just saw this. :/ I'm happy to report that the tree has been cut down. Though the stump is still there.
Delete