Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Piggies and Paws

I co-hosted a Piggies and Paws party on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! The artist drove in from Fort Smith and was really great! Piggies and Paws is a company where they paint either the hand or the foot (or both) and turn it into a picture which you will have as a forever keepsake. They have some of the cutest prints to choose from! I think she had around 300 designs. One of my favorites was the handprint and it looked like a moose with lights around the antlers and it has "Merry Krismoose" written on it. So cute! The party was held at LR First Baptist. I reserved it from 9:00-11:00 so the kids could play and have a good time. Ross had a good time playing basketball.Almost there Ross!Daddy and Buddy posing for their picture! Holten wanted to try and skate, with his Grandmother's help. He ended up more like this than on his feet. :)He decided to stick with the wheelies. Alex even got the hang of the wheelies. He was a champ at going backwards!
Alex's turn to get his piggie painted! He did great with his piggies but not so much with his paws! There was yellow paint everywhere! Next up was Ross. He was quite a pro at it. They do art like this all the time at school. His piggies are ticklish!Even Daddy got his paw painted. This is an example of what they do with the prints. It is a surprise of what Ross and Alex got. I wish I'd gotten more pictures of everyone else there but I got started visiting and forgot about taking pictures. A side bar comment is that all the kids at the party were boys. It was a lively time!

No comments:

Post a Comment