Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family photo day!

On Saturday we had family pictures taken. We had a super early appt @ 7:30. It worked out perfectly for us b/c Ross is quite the morning person. While I was getting ready he saw me put on a necklace and just had to have one as well. He also wanted a jewelry box. A few days ago he wanted to hold my "money" which is actually my American Express so I had to find him some "money". His is an old Blockbuster card and he is beyond thrilled! You can see below he is putting it in his pocket.Once we finished pictures we went to Murfreesboro to Granny. As I've written before Ross loves flowers. He had a good time smelling the magnolia tree.I got a picture of me and Ross. Notice he has my sunglasses upside down.Below are the first sneak peeks we've gotten! So excited to see the rest b/c I just love these two pictures. I also can't say enough about the photographer! She was fantastic and so much fun to work with. Check our her webpage!http://www.preservedphoto.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment