Breaking news! We got some serious snow last week in Arkansas! I just wanted to make that announcement for those unaware.Serious snow = Serious fun = Serious snow cream! 

Ross man had a hard time walking b/c the snow was so deep. 
If you look close you can see Kitty Kitty on the porch. That crazy thing came out of no where wanting a treat. It also got a bonus of coming in the house for a little while, which Ross was ecstatic over!
I just liked this last picture. Poor thing. Just stuck in the snow. No one around to "hewlp" him.

If you look close you can see Kitty Kitty on the porch. That crazy thing came out of no where wanting a treat. It also got a bonus of coming in the house for a little while, which Ross was ecstatic over!
I just liked this last picture. Poor thing. Just stuck in the snow. No one around to "hewlp" him.



No comments:
Post a Comment