Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Barney's Birthday Bash!

We took Ross to see Barney Live!!!! on Sunday at Memphis' Cannon Center. It was surprisingly good - I mean given that it is Barney.

Let me just say that I was very pleased with our seat purchases b/c on the layout page they were great. Center stage, first row of their Parteree section so Ross was free to walk but we get there and this is my view! Yep, a video camera. Really? Really? That being said the other 3 seats had no issue so overall I was still happy.
We had time for a few pictures before the show started! Say Cheese!
Ross and Mam. The tickets were a birthday present to Ross from her.
Ross was hilarious when Barney came out. He'd climbed in his seat before the show started and when he saw Barney Ross didn't move a muscle. He just sat there and would move his eyes from left to right. I can only imagine what he was thinking.
He finally moved into my lap but still didn't really know what to do. Notice my tilted head. Yes that camera was like sitting behind some old lady in church with big hair. You know we've all been there! We love our old ladies but they sure do rock some big hair!
Oh he finally got up and I was getting him to dance. We were singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
The excitement had kicked in. Cheese! - Daddy!
Just to prove Barney and friends were there here are a few pics for those die hard fans wanting to see him!
I do wonder what the goals in life for these young people were/ are. I can't imagine that most people dream of performing with Barney. However, they were really good and let me just say they were some jumping machines. I noticed they had on Nike Shox.
Ross had a little Daddy time during the "I love you" song. That is their song. Most of the time Ross will only hug and kiss him. He likes to make me jealous.
While I was waiting in line to purchase a t-shirt we tried to get a picture of him with the Barney logo. He was, however, much too excited about his over priced balloon to pose.
After Barney we took a carriage ride around downtown.
He really liked petting the horse.
I wanted to get a picture of him in his Barney shirt but he kept wanting the camera. He was actually in a good mood but just mad at me b/c I wouldn't give it to him. This is what happens when Ross gets mad. He doesn't get put in the corner for being mad but sometimes when he is mad he will hit me, which he did yesterday. Doesn't he look pathetic?!? He does go there really well though. I can't complain. It just takes a second and his attitude is adjusted and we're back to a happy Ross.
I still never did get a good picture of him in his t-shirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment