Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our weekend

Ross has been sick lately but he woke up on Saturday barely coughing and feeling good so we spent most of the day outside. First he went to the Little Gym for his class and then we went to the park. He was so excited!! His favorite thing is still swinging! He was not very happy when we had to leave but it was lunch time and he needed a nap. After nap he got up and wanted back in the stroller to go to the park. I told him we had a few things to do but he still wanted in the stroller and so I put him in the stroller, strapped him in, and left him with his snack while I took a shower. It was actually the best shower I'd had since his Daddy had left for FL! ha On Sunday he woke up at 4:00 and had the terrible cough again, runny nose, etc... so we ended up missing church and staying around the house. He did pack his back pack for the park b/c I had emptied it from the day before and when I unloaded it this is what I found.
  • Hat and Mittens
  • Valentines
  • Clothes pin
  • Red cup
  • My deodorant
    • He packed it all my himself. It amused me when I saw his treasures. Especially the deodorant, cup, and clothes pin. He always wants to put my deodorant on when he sees me do it.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment