Ross loves to call people on the phone. This morning he actually picked up my charger and put it up to his ear and said "Hi Papa". I have my old Blackberry for him to play with and he'll get our iPhones on occasion. He'll put them both up to each ear and try to have a conversation. I never could get a picture of him doing that though. Here is is saying "cheese". He's gotten quite good at that.

He'll also hold them in front of each other and let them talk each other. :)

His Mam got Alex and Ross "gyro bowls". They are really cool and the snacks don't spill out when you swing it around, etc... He was taking a rest on Ster and having some Kix. These babies have it rough!

I found Ross a new winter hat the other day and he actually wore it for a bit. Maybe he'll wear it without complaining once it gets cold. I'm sure I've jinxed it now.

No comments:
Post a Comment