I’ve always been a Shutterfly fan since having Ross! In fact, I just created his first photo book of images from his first (almost) 2 years. I used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards last year and they turned out great. I recently found that they have a great option where you can order photos online through Shutterfly and then pick them up at Target in an hour!! This way, you get your photos the same day and don’t have to pay for shipping!
The images above are a few of my favorites from Shutterfly’s new holiday card collection.
Even if you’re not a blogger you can get some great deals at Shutterfly right now! There are so many great choices in cards, address labels, calendars, and all sorts of stationary needs. My favorite card? I really love this one but of course, you know I can’t show you the one I’ve chosen for our 2010 Christmas card!
Are you a blogger? Do you want 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Click here.





No comments:
Post a Comment