Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy - but excellent - Day!

Ross and I had a fabulous day together yesterday. We left Little Rock at 7:30 to start our day. First stop, Meme's!! She loves her some Ross. The best thing about Memes are that they make you think they love you the most, but I know when cousin Alex comes to visit or other grandkids that she makes them feel just as special. Ross really had the best time there but he was crying in this picture b/c he felt like he needed my camera! He even called the Hogs for Meme. Something I definitely need to get recorded for the blog. When we left Meme's we made a couple more stops. One being to see a great friend that I haven't seen in years. It was a fantastic visit and she got to meet Ross. Her youngest, Emily, and Ross hit it off quite well. There were a few others that hit it off with Ross even better, that being the 2 dogs and cat!! They kept him quite entertained for the hours we were there and before the kids got home from school. In the picture below he's actually squealing. This day was just one more confirmation that we need to get this poor kid a dog!
Their names are Miley and Cyrus. So cute!
He could have played with them forever - the kids and the dogs. :) Ross and I hope everyone else had a day like we had, or that you have one in the very near future!! Priceless memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment