We took Ross to the fair yesterday mainly to see the animals, thinking he'd really enjoy it. Not the case. He was ok when we were around the people b/c he likes to look but the animals there to be judged bored him. He got to ride the carousel with Da-Da.

He started out on a horse and then when he came back around they had moved to a seat. He wasn't too sure about the horses.

Then he got to ride the helicopter. I rode with him on this because I didn't think I'd get sick on it. Not the case. One more spin and I'd have been in trouble! I see a future of Da-Da getting some great quality time with kids when we go to theme parks. Wish I could do it but me and rides are not friends!

If you look close you can see him waving out the window.

Before we left we visited the little petting zoo. Ross did enjoy that. He fed the goats carrots. Only he wasn't much for sharing. He kept eating the carrots! He certainly won't do that at home!!
No comments:
Post a Comment