Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Randomness

When Ross went to the Pumpkin Patch he also got to see grandparents and great-grandparents. They took him to the park and granddad went too! He loves his great grandbabies!
He was being funny the other night playing in the tub so I was going to get some pics. Of course he quit playing as soon as I got the camera. This is the only one I snapped.
Now that the mornings are cooler Ross has to wear his slippers, which he isn't totally sold on just yet. I don't have a clue why. They are soft and look quite comfy. I think they are cute so I took a pic. The nice thing about his chair is when he's sitting in it for breakfast he can't reach his feet. I found the slippers at Baby Half Off. The sales change daily. The brand is BePe Baby. Highly recommend to all my mom friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment