Alex made a surprise visit on Thursday and even spent the night!! He had a good time and (shhh! didn't want to leave). It took his Uncle a second to get back in baby mode but he got there pretty quick. I think Alex likes him!

Um, Alex loves him!! He knows the way to a baby's heart is through his stomach. A baby and a man are so much a like. (That's my deep thought for the day and totally free to those reading. ha)

He really enjoyed the jumper and Ross showed him all the bells and whistles with it. Ross even let Alex take it home to play with.

Ross is quite the dancer. He doesn't care what the music is my boy is going to shake his boo-tay! He didn't get that from his Momma! Daddy tries to break it down. Yes, and I did mean to put "try".

Mr. Alex decided to wake up at 4:00 on Friday morning, which led to Ross waking up at 4:15. So I think this picture was taken at about 4:20. I don't even know where I got the energy to take it. We've gotten out of those super early morning habits.

Ross absolutely loved having Alex over! He is such a sweet dude with him. Wherever Alex was I knew I could find Ross.
Hopefully we'll get to keep him again. Hint! Hint!
No comments:
Post a Comment