Thursday, November 30, 2017

Visit to the Beach and Granny Graduates

Granny graduated over the summer with her PhD. Super important and exiting! That meant we loaded up and headed to the beach and graduation.

This pic looks so sweet. However, what it doesn't show is right before this Avery got major car sick. Like we threw the car seat away car sick. Luckily we were close to a Wal-Mart so I ran inside and bought her a new dress and booster.
We had some fun on the beach and in the water. Kevin and Don attempted some boogie boarding.
Poppy and Granny were beach troopers.
The next day Kevin, Poppy, and I we went to Granny's graduation. 
After graduation we started catching jelly fish for 2 reasons. 1) there we so many you couldn't get in the ocean so you might as well catch them. 2) You bury them for the crab to eat and you can better go crab hunting.
I couldn't get enough of catching jelly fish!
The next day a smaller crew went go-cart and bumper boat riding. This smile was pre-bumper boating.
Post pumper boating. You can't see in this picture how soaked I am. Ross never let up.
Dad and Daughter chatting while we waited for dinner.
A trip isn't complete without shopping for souvenirs. She picked out a backpack mermaid for her and Annalise.
The very happy graduate and kiddos.
This just needs documenting. We got dressed separately without seeing what the other person put on and ended up twinsies. :) We will probably start looking like each other pretty soon too. We are that old.
I think we would all agree that this was by far our favorite summer yet. (running a close 2nd is the Disney Cruise) So much traveling and fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment