Waiting patiently with friends for her turn to ride the horses.
The patiently lasted about 20 minutes and then we had to change gears and sit on the fence for a better view.
Finally her turn and oh my goodness she was excited! She would pet his mane or his butt randomly on her trips around and grin ear to ear.
After the exhausting ride we needed a snack as we watched the remaining friends on their rides.
After snacks a lot of them went to the stables and played in the dirt.
I think she'd make a good stable helper.
This was the sweetest dog. I wish I could remember his name. The kids loved him. Per the norm Aves did too b/c it was a big dog.
Birthday boy, Stecks, found his way over as well.
It was a fun party with friends, and the weather couldn't be beat!



No comments:
Post a Comment