Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas

We decorated the tree the day after Thanksgiving. It is more fun each year as the kids help more and more. This year they did quite a bit, and for the most part I left all the ornaments right where they were hung.

Even 5 clustered ice cycles. 
They did quite well if I do say so myself. 
Two things mean it is Christmas at our house - the nativity and the singing dog, actually 3 - the Little Mermaid ornament. 
HO! HO! HO!
ONE MORE TIME PLEASE!
They also made ornaments. The sticky paint is becoming a favorite activity.
She's getting better at it.
One of Ross' finished products. 
The elf came back - his official name is R-O-S-S Chippy Snowflake. It reminds me of a horse we once had. Brent and I couldn't agree on a name so the end result was Cocoa General Lee.
Ross learned how to spell Merry Christmas pretty quick that day b/c he put it on everyone's present that we wrapped.

All is calm, all is bright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment