Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Annual Zoo Field Trip with Grace

The annual zoo field trip came upon us, and true to the past field trips it was HOT! 

She was quite excited to see her good friend Nora right from the start. 
Next to arrive were Will and Elle. Honestly at this point she was set as her "best friends" had all arrived.
I can't remember what was there, but it was obviously cool. 
Elephants are her favorite! 
Despite the fact that I had a stroller she, of course, hijacked Elle's seat. Elle was quite ok with it though. 
Happiness on the train! 
Checking out the penguins after the train ride. These 3 stuck together the entire time.
Headed to leave. I love sweet pictures. 
The trip ended with a picnic and some more playtime at the park. 
Well, actually it ended with a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment