Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Annual Farm Trip with Ross

The kids and I made our way to ride the combine before all the corn was cut. Poppy actually saved some just for us. Actually though since Avery had just spent several days on the farm she stayed with Granny and Ross and I went to the field. We love harvest time! 
Annual picture. I will never forget the first year. Ross was in the stranger-danger phase. 
Our annual selfie on the combine. I love that toothless grin! 
Still his favorite part. 
So nice to have a big place to sit and even stand while on the combine. Fun times as always! 
The day was finished up hauling the load of corn. I wonder if that's the first time the big truck has had a booster seat in it. :)
 Meanwhile, Avery and Granny were busy cooking. 
 Rounded out the trip with some wrestling of Uncle Steve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment