Friday, April 4, 2014

Sid the Science Kid

We met up with friends last Friday to go to the Museum of Discovery to play and meet Sid the Science Kid. We got there early so they kids started out building a dam. They played here forever.
Next up was the rope pull. Emma rocked it.
Ross gave it a valiant effort but in the end I assisted.
SID!!!! The kids loved him. Ross used to watch his show all the time. Sid actually saved us a few tears when Ross got his last round of shots b/c of a cartoon he did on the importance of shots.
They had different science stations set up all over the museum. The kids LOVED this one.
She lit some paper and it flew up. You can kind of see it 3/4 ways up in the picture. They talked her into doing the experiment twice.
They pet the iguana.
Talked on the news station.
Emma loved changing the backgrounds.
Then they brought out the snake and they touched it. Even Ross finally touched it.
Petting the turtle.
Final stop was the play area. Ross immediately went for the knight's costume just like he does every single time. Every. Single. Time. That's all he puts on.
Wall climb. I need to take him to one that is taller than 6 ft.
A little hide and seek.
A hug from Anna Beth.
An accidental choke-out from AB. Ross' face was beet red. I didn't realize he couldn't breathe until that happened. AB was squeezing the love right out of him.
Photography by Ross
The boys got mustaches. I love it.
Good friends. AB had left us by this point to go visit her Mom.
I think at this point he announced his next choice for activity was to go eat at ZaZa's, which we did. He enjoys when it is a Ross Martin day b/c he gets to make all the decisions.
I love this group of kids much! So much fun to do things with them outside of school! They are good friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment