It didn't help matters that Josh was someone from Star Wars too - maybe a Jedi? Obviously I'm not into Star Wars so no clue.
A break was taken in the middle of playing for some delicious S'mores.
Back to playing and Emma made it to be king of the mountain.
Aves didn't dress up this year. I decided long ago that they could start dressing up at the point when they could actually tell me what they wanted to be. Instead, I made Avery this coat. :)
She was a fan of Josh's laser.
I finally get a photo with a kid and I don't have any make-up on. Lovely. Still I need proof from time to time that I'm actually there so I thought I'd post it anyway.
They always have some great games set up. This was a duck shooting game. You got 3 times and if you hit one you got a bigger prize. Ross actually hit the last chance - all by himself!
I got the kids cute bags with their names on them b/c I figured they'd last all their years of trick-or-treating but after seeing Avery's love for this jack-o-lantern one I failed. She wanted to take it with her.
Another game with a balloon race. Josh and Ross competed. Whoever blew it up the fastest to pop won. It was HARD! Eventually Mrs. Laura and I had to help out. She won. Boo!
Basketball!
Finally rallied the troops for a picture are we were leaving. This was as good as it gets.
It was at least better than last year...



No comments:
Post a Comment