Friday, November 15, 2013

Annual Leaf Playing

Ross has declared the first day of getting a big leaf pile raked up "the best holiday ever!".
Action shot!
He has loved playing in the leaves from the very beginning when he was just a baby.
Aves - not so much. She wasn't a fan last year but this year she's decided she loves them.
She even helped a little.
So happy!
I love her pig tails.

Attack Daddy!
At one Ross decided he wanted to rake again so he traded a shovel for the rake. She didn't seem to mind too much.
Sweet girl.
This was the last look I got from him because I said it was time to go inside.
It was a fun day and I'm fairly certain Avery is ready to do it again. When we got home yesterday she saw a pile of leaves on the drive-way that had been blown up by the wind. She took off running and jumped in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment