Ross was super excited!
I love this picture. I don't know why but I do. Probably b/c we see this expression often. She was a wee bit upset b/c she wanted something of brother's.
Literally the next picture I took and she was happy again.
Ross quickly moved from Easter basket to baseball.
I like this one too. I can just feel her happiness even though it isn't of her face. She loved her basket and the eggs.
Granny bought Avery's Easter dress. She had on little gold shoes.
Should have turned the TV off... Ross looked handsome too! In fact he said he looked the best out of all of us.
He loves her so much!
Family picture after church.
We wanted to get one with Granddad but by this point Avery was over it.
Uncle Kevin makes a comfy chair while watching Sophia.
The Easter bunny came to Poppie and Granny's also and brought Ross some new Spiderman boots. He had to test them out - those are his Easter pants. :)
This 'pond' is in Poppie's front yard. They had non-stop rain for days. This made Ross very happy but made farmer Poppie very unhappy.
Poppie decided to get in on the fun.
All the loony men standing out in the wet grass. The smart group - all women - stayed in the driveway.
The holidays are getting to be more and more fun. We do work really hard to teach Ross the true reason we celebrate everything but we also have fun with everything else that goes along with it.



No comments:
Post a Comment