Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Grace Christmas program and party

Grace had their annual program the Friday before Christmas. This year Ross actually had a part and was a shepherd. Of course we sat on the wrong side so I didn't get good pictures of him.
Some of his friends were Wise Men.
Pastor gave a quick devotion on the manger that I'd never heard before. If you would turn it on it's side and look at it from the end it looks like a cross.
Sweet shepherd.
After the program we had pizza for lunch with the school in his room so I got to take some pictures. His favorite Ms. Lois and Ms. Shannon.
We love Ms. Christine too!
Crazy buddy Barrett. Ross gets to have play dates with him sometime.
The red heads, Anna Beth and Josh. They have been buds since they were wee Freshman.

A picture with Mommy! A rarity.
 
It was a fun day! More posts to come. I'm behind on the Christmas ones since we didn't have power for so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment