Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkin Patch with School

We went to the pumpkin patch with Grace last week and had a great time with friends. They got to ride a hayride and pick out a pumpkin. This is Josh and Barrett - big buds of Ross'.
Family picture! Avery didn't get to go. Juniors and Seniors only!
I wanted to get a better picture of the group but this is as good as it gets.
I told him I wanted to get his picture at the pumkpin patch and this is what he gave me.
He had to find just the right pumpkin. A little orange and a little green.
Found it! Good parents carrying the pumpkins.
He and Amelia had to check out the pumpkin guts. They pointed them out each time we walked by some.
A good view of the pumpkin patch and some Grace moms. There were some excellent pumpkins and it was really hard to decide.
Back to the play area for some fun!
He loved the binoculars.
Tetherball!
I even let him in the sandbox with his friends but didn't let him sit down. :) Hey, I was proud that I let him get in the nasty thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment