He went to 3 different trunk or treats. The first being at my Dad's church. Ross was very good at all the different bean bag games.
They had a petting zoo and pony rides!
Bouncy houses!
Hayrides!
He loves hayrides!
Hot Dogs! (We are working on him not taking monstrous bites but not having much success.)
Tons of candy that Uncle Kevin tried to talk him into sharing. I think he got 1 piece.
Avery got her pajamas on before we left. She was asleep before we got out of town. I didn't get many pictures b/c I was busy playing with Ross!
Up next was Ross' good friend, Josh's church. They had Shrek and Fiona.
Ross had a costume change b/c it turned off cold so he wore last year's fireman costume.
Smores!
He wouldn't share one single bite with me.
Sweet baby girl was there. She had on a cute pumpkin outfit but it was cold so I didn't get a good pic without her jacket.
I tried to get a picture of Josh, Ross, and Emma.
Obviously Emma was the only one ready to pose. She's such a sweetie!



No comments:
Post a Comment