Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!

Ross absolutely loves pumpkins or as he calls them "pumpkin patch". So I decided that we could have a Mommy/ Ross day and go let him pick out pumpkin patch for our house. First we ate breakfast at Dunkin Donuts.
Then we made our way to Good Earth Gardens. He was quite excited that he had on his boots so he could jump in the puddles.
They have some very cool monkeys there!
He was in pumpkin patch Heaven!
Once we got home he helped put them out and refused to let me help (except for the top step where the big ones are. Yes he even had to put a few randoms in the yard and yes I've totally left his pumpkins alone - he does move them from time to time.
He loves having our scarecrow, which he's named Spud!
Sweet boy.
Sweet girl.
I was not able to get pictures of sweet boy and sweet girl together as sweet boy only wanted to put his pumpkin in front of his face once they were together.                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment