Monday, October 22, 2012

Motley's Pumpkin Patch

We met Ross' good friend McKenna for an afternoon at Motley's. It was our first pumpkin patch visit this year and Ross loved it! He's pretty sure all our outtings like this have to include McKenna.
Avery enjoyed herself too.
Ross took this picture of M and Ms. Danielle.
Cheering for the pig races!
McKenna took this one. Ross wouldn't cooperate.
McKenna picked the winning pig every time!
We ran into our friend Josh too! He was a wee bit on the tired side and not really interested in getting his picture taken.
Of course we had to measure!
A sweet person offered to take mine and Ross' picture together.
Picture of the good friends.
I wanted a picture of Avery with them too. She wasn't a fan of the hay nor the decorative grasses around her. These are the 4 pictures I was able to take. :) Not the easiest to get 3 kids to look at the same time.
They had a ride that was pulled by a tractor. The kids rode it 3 times. As bouncy as it was only a kid would enjoy it. I wish I had a video b/c it was funny to watch their heads bobble.
We rode the hayride - twice actually b/c a Kubota pulled one trailer and a John Deere pulled the other. We had to ride behind both tractors of course!
Again, wasn't the easiest to get them both to look at me. :)
Just a swingin', which Avery loves to do!
She worked forever to try to get her mouth on the rope. She should have a pretty good immune system built up by this point.
Fun horse swings!
Much fun was had at the pumpkin patch. I seriously think we have 3 more visits planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment