Our friend Sam had his 1 yr old birthday party recently. He is such a cutie!

Ross wanted to watch him open presents up close.

Like most 1 yr olds do at their bday he found an arbitrary item and pretty much was only interested it that. :) It wasn't boxes or wrapping paper though, it was a caterpillar card.

Ross still sporting his Little Gym medal.

Sam digging into his bday cake! I love his little table and chairs!

Ross digging into his cupcake. I have no idea why but he didn't want to pick it up with his hands. He would tilt the plate and eat up!

I did find one pic where I was able to get an icing shot. It is hard to do when head is in plate. :o)

We've had so many birthday parties lately that Ross is constantly singing "Happy Birthday" around the house. Last night we sang Happy Birthday to Piper (school friend) and Lester - his favorite monkey.
No comments:
Post a Comment