Ross had a birthday party at school on Friday. We took cupcakes and
goodie bags for his friends. We got yellow, green, and blue icing cupcakes. Ross LOVES cupcakes. Ross got a blue...

My birthday boy clown!

Ross eats a cupcake from the top down. Slowly working at it until he's either full or the cupcake is in his mouth.

He really never quits eating it. Kind of like Bugs Bunny and a carrot.

Just in case you haven't seen enough of his cute little blue face! :)


As you can see the kids with the green or yellow cupcakes don't look quite as, um, fluorescent!

Below is after the party and after Ross had been wiped down MANY MANY times. He'd been
Smurfed!

We had dinner with my Mom and
fam. When we got home Ross had a present waiting on him in the door from his Great Aunt and Uncle. A firetruck! He loves firetrucks! He has gotten quite good at opening his presents. Christmas was excellent practice for my little dude!

The downside to this, and I must share, is that now that I've typed the word firetruck I have a Barney song in my head.
"F-I-R-E-T-R-U-C-K; here comes the firetruck hooray! hooray! hooray!". I can only hope it doesn't last long.
No comments:
Post a Comment