Tuesday, December 21, 2010

School Christmas program

Grace had their Christmas program on Friday afternoon. It was the Cliff Notes version of The Christmas Story followed by all of the other classes participating in singing some Christmas carols. It was a really cute production. I was on the second row though and couldn't get good pictures.

First we have the Angels (who were quite enthusiastic about waving but not so much about their parts). :o)
Next; Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus.
and lastly the 3 Kings.
Enter the Freshman and Sophomore classes for singing.
I believe at this point my child caught a glimpse of us in the audience.
Yes, here he is saying "please let me go to Momma".
After the polite asking didn't work he decided to turn on the water works for a second.
No luck with that so ok he's going to take matters into his own hands. He's telling her to please look the other way while he makes a break for it.
Too late... she caught him. Mrs. Heather decided to whisper that the torture of seeing us but not being able to go to us was almost over so he sat tight with her for the last minute.
Believe it or not I was actually proud of how Ross acted. One song he actually saw me doing the motions with them so he did a few. I'll work on getting a video downloaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment