Uncle John is an avid hunter and has all sorts of animals mounted. Last year when we went to visit Ross was just crawling. The main thing he liked was the crocodile. I think that is b/c it was on his level. This year he liked EVERYTHING!
I think he stayed in that room 90% of the time talking about all the animals. It was so funny. He renamed them.
He loved the zebra rug!
Meet the "Tiger"! He also liked to pet them.
Next up we have "Kitty Kitty".
"Dog".
"Dog".
I'm not sure what he called the croc. This was about as close as he'd get to it. I tried to get him to touch the teeth but he was having none of that.
Just a couple more pics for my hunting friends.

I always plan to get pics when we go visit and I forget to, except for one of Ross and Aunt Deb. This time I did a better job. We are going back soon and I'll see if I can't get more of him with the animals in the other room. Ross is quite enamored by the whole set up. His excitement is so sweet.
Just a couple more pics for my hunting friends.
I always plan to get pics when we go visit and I forget to, except for one of Ross and Aunt Deb. This time I did a better job. We are going back soon and I'll see if I can't get more of him with the animals in the other room. Ross is quite enamored by the whole set up. His excitement is so sweet.



No comments:
Post a Comment