We went to a cook-out on the 4th. Ross and Lilly were big buds. I'll have some more pics to post later from the 4th.

Lilly had a princess chair that Ross really liked. We should have brought his crown!

They got hungry before the food was ready so they shared a snack.

All things pink... Lilly also had a Barbie Jeep that Ross loved. He couldn't figure out the pedal though so Dad had to push it while steering. I tried to but never could quite get it.

Ross actually made it until the fireworks started, which was a surprise since he usually goes to bed at 7:00. He would about break his neck trying to look at them.

We had to leave pretty quick after they were over b/c he was so tired. I snapped this on the drive home. He had his buddy and ball while watching Barney. He was quite content.
No comments:
Post a Comment