My friend De calls Ross "FB", which is short for Fat Baby. (though he isn't fat, just big!) Another friend took this photo while in New York City and sent it to him. I love it.Some stats on Ross: He's now 1 1/2 yrs old! I can't believe it.
weight: 32 pds
height: almost 3 ft tall! He's going to be ginormous!
- He loves to play ball.
- He knows so many words now. One being "listen listen". His daddy taught him to tell me that while shaking his index finger at me. Lovely. :<)
- He's definitely an outside boy and constantly on the go.
- He loves to dance!
- His favorite foods are: watermelon, cantaloupe, pickles, chocolate covered raisins, and pizza! He'll eat veggie pizza but that's about the only time I can get him to eat veggies. He gets his daily servings in the fresh juice I make him.



No comments:
Post a Comment