Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Happy New Year - ha! Only 4 months late

Well, here we are in April and I'm writing about New Year's Eve. I'm totally ok with it though. 

Ross was with Mam on the Eve so the 3 of us decided we would go get pedicures. The Martin family loves pedicures! 
Avery for sure loves them. She always gets her nails done in a pattern. Usually a pink and purple color with a shimmer on top. I'll miss when she starts going with a solid, no pattern color. 
After pedicures, our wild and crazy selves parties at shoe stores b/c Benjo needed some new dress shoes. Avery and I had way more fun than he did. She loves when shoes are out so she can try on heels easily. 
Poor thing was walking around in 3 inch heels and her mom was trying to find a comfy flat.
Best day ever b/c she even found a purple pair! 
Fast forward to midnight and we counted it down together while Dad was over on the sofa snoring!
A little snap chat fun to ring in the new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment