This year around Christmas time Avery's class talked about thoughtful homemade gifts are very special compared to store bought gifts. Ms. Wise asked the kids to make homemade gifts for their classmates. I was not feeling it, but Avery was mega excited. We decided to make cookies (honestly b/c I thought that was the easiest). She was full on the person that did the work and had a great time with the sprinkles.
Then she made gift tags for each kid.
I think they turned out so cute!
Party day arrived and she had made us a gift. She was oh so excited about it!
The kids colored the boxes that are gifts were in. I loved that idea too!
Ross's party was the same day.
His class made up a new 12 Days of Christmas and performed for the parents.
They also recited the Christmas story from Luke. It was so good! He has learned so much Bible this year. Not just verses, but information that he loves to tell us about.
No comments:
Post a Comment