Monday, May 15, 2017

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was excellent! Such fun and great time with family and friends. The Saturday started off with going to Mrs. Tamey's for an Easter party. Thanks to me for staining Avery's Easter dress so got a play one and I rushed on Saturday to make her 2.0. She was excited about it b/c she could wear the play one all day! 


That afternoon we went to the Egg Dash and met up with even more friends. 







We ended the day with family over for playing and BBQ. Ross made these cute bunny treats for dessert. 





Easter Day. Yes the Easter bunny came, but we are always sure to remember the reason we celebrate. 
We went to church with Mom and even were able to get Tyler with us for the day. 
Sometimes I let too much get packed into a weekend, but when I pack it with family and friends we make tons of memories and in the end it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment