Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Ross Turns 7!

And like a snap our boy turned 7! I just can't believe how time flies. People always warned me, but I didn't grasp it until I had kids. Per the usual, on his actual birthday we got donuts. 
His birthday was on a Friday this year so Mam came up super early and put up birthday posters. He was so excited! He got that snazzy Stephen Curry jersey from us for his bday, and since they get an out of dress code day on their birthday that's what he chose to wear to school. 
The next day we had his birthday. He choose the Little Rock Climbing Center. Everyone seemed to really have fun. I know the birthday boy did! 
Ms. Anna Beth was quite the climber! 
Josh too! 
So many kids made it to the top of a lot of the walls. 
A couple of videos. 

For the big day he said he wanted a rock something for his cupcakes so it was decided on chocolate rocks. They turned out cute, and at first a few kids didn't want to eat them b/c the candy looks so much like real rocks. 
He loves the attention. :) 
Happy Birthday to Ross! "Eat More Chicken"
Best picture I got of all the friends that came to his party. 
Once we got home he unwrapped gifts. As always Josh and Emma made him the best cards ever! He always loves getting them. 
From Emma 
A few other friends wrote him out cards too. 
Such a fun day! I do hope both kids can look back fondly over their birthdays. We work to make each feel super special on their days, and I think they really enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment