Thursday, January 14, 2016

Christmas Eve/ Day at Grady

When we got to Dad's the kids were a little crazy with wanting to do something so I brought out these tattoos. They go on with just the lines and you color them. They were a hit! These are Alex. 
Aves gave me one and colored it. Purple of course.
Horse for Avery. Colored purple. No-brainer there. 
I wish I had a picture of Gavin. He had so many!

Up next was annual monkey bread making. There were a lot of helpers this year b/c Graham and Reid were there too. 
Christmas morning! Stockings stuffed to the gills. 
I literally got zero pics during the opening of presents. It was crazy train with all those people. One present was inside this box of peanuts. The kids love the box/ peanuts. 

Everyone loved playing with the train set that G received. 
Slime was a huge hit too!! 3 bottles so plenty to share. 
After the crazy morning and delish breakfast the kids (kind of) settled in to watch a movie. 
Brent and Kev had left, but I remembered to at least get a pic with one bro and the sis. 
Poppy and Granny! 
On the way home we stopped to see Meme. She got the kids a little something, and they both immediately got busy coloring. 

Fun day, and headed to LR from there to have Christmas at home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment