Friday, February 20, 2015

Ross-Isms

We've been talking at home a lot about hoping we never forget the cute little things the kids say as they grow up. We started making a list for Ross a bit ago and need to get one going for Avery.

The ones that have made the most used list for Ross are:
  • "Can I tell you something?" - this is also one Avery has recently picked up
  • "Shake, shake, shake - shake your booooooooty"
  • "I have younger moves"
  • Referring to Avery as "Seester"
  • "Booty-honkus"
  • "Boo-Tu"
  • "Ab-so-lutely"
  • "You know what you need? A hug." 
  • "Tell me a story"
  • "Strawberry Drink"
  • "Afterfore" - you know not before but afterfore. :) 
  • "Un-BE-lievable" 

Our boy. The lover of 3 Stooges and Larry's crazy hair. (I most probably have the name wrong on who he was representing on this particular day.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment